Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mary in the Morning Listeners Adopt Family

Thank you to all of the Marigold women and WSRT listeners who contributed to our adopted family. A mom and her 3 daughters were brought to our attention by Karyn Hertel of the Women's Resource Center. We put the word out to you and the response was very heart-warming.

Among our contributors: Bonnie Alfonso, Candie Conat, Charlie Ferguson, Lori Cole, Emily Betz Tyra, Carol Murray, Kristal Flateau, WSRT-Gaylord office, Union Kate- WKLT, Vicki Beam, Matt Brehmayer, Pat Hobson, Carol Vernam, Kathie Wing, Karie Simon Lambert, Anonymous, Tracy Kiersey, Deb Callison and others. If I missed your name-send me a note and I'll add you in!!!

Karie Simon Lambert said it best "I'm so grateful to be warm and fed, how could I not give".
Thank you all,
Mary

No comments: