Monday, September 17, 2007

More Talk Less Music!

The radio gods have spoken and Mary in the Morning is now re-formatting to include more talk, less music. Lots more talk. Co-host Lori Cole and I are just thrilled to be able to have complete thoughts and not have to return to music every time we get a good conversation rolling.

With this change, comes more opportunities for guest appearances and call-in interviews. We are devoting every Wednesday to food, dining, eating, all things gastronomic. If you have a take on food, let us know!

If you have other ideas for show topics, want to be a guest or have requests for songs that get you going in the morning, just let us know! mary@1067wsrt.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoooooray!!!!!!!!
That's the best news I've heard in a long time! Will you be able to pick the music that is played?? Can we??

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Next stop - all talk and NO music! You ladies have so much fun and you make me feel like I'm a part of it. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great move! Sometimes the topic is so good I just want to hear more! I'll be listening.